Tuesday, July 2, 2013

BANEHiwatari's insider! Who is Okita, Tsuya???

I couldn't help but notice that my Katekyo Hitman REBORN story is more successful than my other stories, which is weird, but I'm rather happy because people like the story.

A lot of people have commented that the main character, Tsuya Okita, is a really nice girl. Honestly, I don't think that I made Tsuya into a very nice girl. She is a good person, but she has some other reasons for what she does.

The Varia,

aka the Vongola IX's Assassination Squad are led by seven commanding officers:

Xanxus, who is the leader of the Varia



Squalo, the Strategy Captain


Belphegor, Prince the Ripper

Mammon, aka Viper .... his successor Fran (Or Flan)

Leviathan, the... well, the suck up who well... sucks up to Xanxus quite often.


Lussuria, who is like the mother of the darn group...

And... Gola Mosca, which is basically a killing machine powered on Dying Will Flames....


Tsuya Okita



Well, I should comment that she looks like Kagerou from Code: Breaker except with black hair in the beginning of the story. Then, she switches to a more punkish style without the tattoo in her late teen years. I have yet to decide her appearance for the future arc, but I only know that she has long hair and looks like a badass.

Anyways. I don’t really think that I made Tsuya into a nice person. There’s a hidden face under the Tsuya that you’ve seen. The Varia members embody the seven deadly sins. Gola Mosca was Gluttony, and Tsuya is supposed to replace Gola Mosca, so to a certain degree, she is gluttonous. Deprived of affection and attention throughout most of her childhood, Tsuya craves attention (the good kind) and affection, and she can’t get enough of it. Therefore, she is a glutton of affection, which is why she tried her best to stay in the good graces of her favorite characters.

On the other hand, she's still the vulnerable girl that was introduced in the beginning chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment